Worker Co-op Jumpstart
brought to you by the L.A. Co-op Lab and CD Tech @ Trade Tech College
individuals or teams may take this class
2 saturday sessions: April 6 and April 13, 9-5 PM
1 unit of college credit
Sliding scale materials fee: $5-$25
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-enroll to save your place
You will learn:
- What is a worker co-op?
- Examples of successful worker co-ops
- What is a business model? Experiment with the business model canvas.
- What is democratic governance? Play a worker co-op simulation game.
- How to identify the best business ideas for you (and your team)
- How to figure out if a worker co-op is for you
- How to build a team that can create a democratic business
- Information about our summer intensive (for people who want to continue and build a real cooperative)